Saturday 18 April 2009

Fearless Faith..... A big mistake

I was never an open book before I met you
18 years of secrecy seemed a distant past
mutual faith n trust seemed everlasting
should have known its to be enjoyed until it lasts

Unashamedly and fearlessly truthful,
wasn't that our pact?
Don't you remember you breached it
and even made up for it infact

With that our faith in one another seemed unshakable
I was more like myself with you than I was with me

through all this time, while we were falling apart
I kept 'us' alive in my own heart

And finally when it was too late for it to be fine,
I had to make it right and draw the line
through all those promises tall
I dunno, how I couldn't see through it all

It seemed too good to be true from the start
but hey! it was you, I thought
So I convinced myself to worry not

I was in my delusional world maybe
secrets are an inevitable necessity for everyone
Its just that I had forgotten there was life after me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home