Saturday 18 April 2009

Hope, no more.........

In my darkest hour,
I waited for you to lead me through
I looked up to you to be my guiding light
I took the no gain ride though thick and thin
not for me but you

And here I am
riding alone through the storm with nothing to look forward to
you made me believe that our friendship would be unwavering
I guess promises are just not your thing

you wanted back 'in'
when everything seemed done and dusted
but little do you know, it is unmendable

After all this I gave you a chance
which in itself is commendable
you might have blown that chance too
but there always seems to be hope for us

Do me a final favour
Let me be at peace;
for this time,
there is only gonna be,
a U n ME
and never a WE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home