Saturday 16 January 2010

Its not funny anymore........

I wonder where and when did I lose my humour . I just cant appreciate anything remotely cheerful around me. I can make a 100 people laugh at the drop of a hat but I cant make myself cheerful...Everything around me seems to be falling apart. its an irony that just when I ought get more serious about things in general like LIFE, I could not have felt less cheerful than I am at these times........I have kept myself in the closet for too long(a mental block of some kind).........long enough to devoid me of all the humour in this world.......Its not funny anymore.......I cant imagine life without a sense of humour....In testing times people need to lighten up but what do I do if my testing times begin when I lose my sense of humour!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home