Wednesday 31 March 2010

My Vicious Circle

I know I know regardless of what everyone thinks....everyone tends to do the same things everyday i.e. be repetitive about what they do.. not necessarily do similar things...(its a bit confusing...hope u get the drift).... But apart from the routine you tend to live life in a line more like a curve.........its up n down .....n a bit more down ;)......but mine always seems to be in a circle.......you always have a choice in all matters (not making a choice is a choice too :P) and ofcourse you have to bear the subsequent consequences....and every now and then you dont make the right ones or atleast the consequences are unsatisfactory to say the least but then when you get the chance ( no its not a hypothetical situation but what if you actually do)..... you ....HELL... I dont know about you but I most certainly tend to make the same choices again and again and again ( and it goes on......)............
I seem to be living life in a circle ....Things just come back to me the way they were...and invariably I am left with the same choices again and again I tend to make the same ones ...whether wrong or right.... MY natural ability to get myself back on track or rather in a circle is thus retained.......for better or worse..........RIGHT NOW??? The lesser I speak about it, the better it is........Oh there you go, I have spoken a lot already!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home